Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Going CAMP-ing: Part II

So I was out there, searching for images of a certain comic book artist, when our trusty Google led me to a site called Super Sexy Heroines. Someone, somewhere in the U.S. of A, hires models, dresses them up in originally designed super hero costumes and produces photo-comics with their pictures. The site offers access to the comics and various features for a monthly membership fee. And I thought I was nuts writing a blog. On a serious note, the site does contain detailed bios of many of your favorite female comic book characters, including history, origins and list of appearances. I guess you can turn any hobby into a career. Thank you, Sexy Super Heroines dot com for showing us that "if you can conceive it, you can achieve it."

No comments: