Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Going CAMP-ing

I live in Montreal. People say it's a wonderful town, but they are consistently complaining about the weather and the winter cold. So, I decided to take a peek at international weather reports to see if things were a bit hotter elsewhere. I've posted below reports from Mexico and Hungary. You be the judge. By the way, I hear there is some kind of hit film series in Japan called Weather Woman, about the hijinks of a lusty weather girl. Little did I know there was some truth to their campy concept... (DISCLAIMER: This posting is in no way an endorsement of the film Weather Woman. I haven't seen it and I don't plan to. If it's your bag, I'm happy. Have a ball.)

MEXICO (Mayte Carranco)


HUNGARY (Gaál Noémi) (I actually enjoyed the graphics of this one)

No comments: