Monday, July 28, 2008

Hard movies, tougher dames (IV)


C.O. SALEM: What I resent, Lieutenant, is some politician using my base as a test tube for her grand social experiment. What I resent, is the sensitivity training that is now mandatory for all of my men. The ob-gyn I now have to keep on staff just to keep track of your personal pap smears. But most of all what I resent, is your perfume, however subtle, interfering with the scent of my fine three-dollar-and-seventy-nine-cent cigar, which I will put out this instant if the phallic nature of it happens to offend your GODDAMN FRAGILE SENSIBILITIES! Does it?

Lt. JORDAN O'NEIL: No, sir.

C.O. SALEM: "No, sir" WHAT?

Lt. JORDAN O'NEIL: The shape doesn't bother me. Just the goddamn sweet stench.

Scott Wilson and Demi Moore, G.I. Jane (1997)

No comments: