Thursday, September 4, 2008

Aria Giovanni and Bill Ward make cartoons


Bill Ward, who passed away in 1998, was one of America's favorite erotic cartoonists, known for his "good girl" comics since the early 1940s. Aria Giovanni is an actress and nude model, who was Penthouse Pet for the month of September 2000 and is still very much alive today. The wonderful editors of Femme Fatales magazine had the brilliant idea of bringing together the talents of both for a 6-page spread (Volume 15, number 3, 2006). The concept turned out so cute that many mainstream magazines took notice and reprinted the images. I thought I post this in the hope that more cartoonists and editors may be inspired by the idea and bring us similar pictorials... Wait... Scratch that... I want to do that myself! Other cartoonist and editors: Forget what you just read... How the hell do I delete this posting?

No comments: